5 Simple Time Management Tips That WorkPosted by
Time management is all about effectively managing your time to get a lot of things done. Here are a few tips to help you:
Understanding The Difference Between Real And Clock Time
Before planning to manage time, one must know the true meaning of the word. The Oxford Dictionary defines time as an ‘indefinite continued progress of existence and events in the past, present, and future regarded as a whole.’ In clock time, the hours, minutes and the seconds pass equally. No less, no more and no compromises. But real time is relatively dependent on what exactly you do. For example, time may seem to pass quickly when you do things you love, as opposed to something boring and uninteresting.
Follow these time management tips to become an expert in managing time.
1. Start your day by scheduling a work plan. Prioritize tasks that have to be finished early. Set notifications on desktops and mobiles to make sure you do not miss a deadline.
2. Take consistent breaks while working. You may either grab a cup of coffee, or chit chat with friends, or watch your favorite videos. You can also include exercise or indoor game to your break times.
3. Spend 30% of your time planning and the rest in the proper execution of the work you do. And if your plans don’t work, call us! Students who need expert guidance can hire professional tutors at online class help, for guaranteed grades.
4. If you plan your schedule correctly, you will not get distracted by social media notifications. Place a ‘Do Not Disturb’ sign on your door to keep people away and stop them from disturbing you. .
5. Above all, try to enjoy your work. If you hate your work, you will end up hating the assignments and other tasks.